Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friend..

Friend...what do we means by the word "FRIEND"??
To me, all i want is just a simple friend..maybe among us,we set too high requirements, or demands in finding a friend.some are searching for a friend with a good looking personality,funny,sweet, and even with a brilliant brain...
For me a friend,is a friend indeed and a friend in need.If i take the wrong steps or make a wrong decision, my friend will be the first person who will remind me or give me an advise.she must also be there when i sad and when i smile..
My friend must be also a trustworthy person..If i told her a secret, i hope the secret of mine will be a secret between two of us.
the most important characteristic of a friend of mine is honest..I couldn't accept a friend who always tell lie to me, or he or she is a two-faced person.When she is in front of me ,she talk something good about me and when she is at my back, she talk something bad about me.
I really need a friend who is honest to me ...this doesn't means 100% honest, but most of the time, she is honest to me.
Friends do really bring joys to us, loves, and wonderful hopes to us.

No comments: