Sunday, October 12, 2008

What a wonderful night ! !




The flowers , the card that I wear during nthe event,and the pond at the sid of the astaka.






















" ah, look.. everyone is busy preparing for the rehearsal ..."


Did you went and watched the moncake festival that held in astaka on 12 october 2008?








The open ceremony started with the 24 seasons drum.It was fantastic as this is my first time to see this event as I never watch this 24 seasons drum before. That night after I had finish all my responsibilities, I watched the event together with my friends.There were Wushu, the dance of happiness, the fan dance,and drama..




Actually I had took part in the decoration unit in decorating the astaka before the event held..I involved in making the tanglung that needed to be put , floated in the pond.Besides that, I also help in making the flowers that need to be put in front of the stage.Although it was tired, as I need to go for meeting for a few times, and made the lantern together with my roomates, as we were busy with our assignment, we still manage to use our free time to do the lantern. At that night ,as the event was launced, everyone was excited, including me as all our hard work was shared by the audiences and everyone was enjoying it.















No comments: